Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What I learned this weekend...

1. My goddaughter is the second strongest person I know when it comes to dealing with pain.

2. When moving it is a fantastic idea to have 10 year old boys, chocolate, and Coca Cola handy.

3. Always be nice to your guy friends newest girlfriends.

4. You don't need to have a date or special someone in order to have a spectacular Valentine's Day.

5. Cabs are fucking expensive. DUI's cost more.

6. My ex-boyfriend can be a nice guy sometimes. Even when I ask him for favors. Huh!

7. The people that use the Winchester transit system on a daily basis are loco.

8. AT&T phone reps are super cool when you tell them to have a super V Day. They will even give you shit for free!

9. I do have the ability to catch feelings for others. Thought that part of me was massacred long ago.

10. Crushes are called crushes because at first you feel elated but any one thing that goes wrong can make you feel like you've just crashed into a brick wall in a car with no airbags or seat belts.

11. I'm a criminal.

12. I snore too loud when I drink to try and sleep in a room with two other people.

13. When I get embarrassed my chest begins to itch between my boobies and I can't stop giggling. Hmmm should probably leave that out.

No comments: