Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bees in the pine tree

Shouldn't that red breasted robin be gone by now? It's late November, almost December. I saw it playing with a woodpecker. In front on the tree with few berries and no leaves. My calendar still says July. It's warm enough outside to venture out for a smoke with no coat.

I awoke at 6 am again. Alert and ready to go. The sun was rising outside and the orange behind the nearly skeletal trees was quite strange. Everything has started over again and yet I'm still here in the same place I was the day, week, and month before.

The test said that little boy was illegitimate. It's probably for the best anyhow. Wouldn't you rather have someone be gone and unknown than to have it be obvious that they just can't make time for you? Your father may have planned for your birth but he sure didn't plan for anything that followed.

No comments: