Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What an idiot I am.

Chrissy has been in the hospital since Thursday morning. I've been visiting her everyday so that she doesn't overthink while she is there. Sunday night I was supposed to go to the hospital after work and then drop the Jetta off at Matt's house. Instead, I went to Dungbeetles and drank with Kenny, TJ, and Craig. I had several shots with TJ because his lady just broke his heart. After the boys left I ran home to grab some extra cash. Unfortunately Jonathan and I headed over to Milano's to cap off the night.

Apparently we weren't the only ones with this idea. The place was packed. My roommate was there with a table full of people but I headed for the bar. My friend Doug was sitting there with some of the prominent members of Winc Inc. He and I began to talk about life, new years, and people we know. Together we racked up lots o shot's. Jagermeister is my thing so by now I was probably 10 deep. Not to mention my 2 margaritas and several vodka cranberries.

After last call we all left the bar and headed to a friend's house.

To be continued...

No comments: